lunes, 10 de agosto de 2020

Entry #7 Writing & Academic Writing

REFERENCES:
Videos about Writing retrieved from:



METACOGNITIVE ANALYSIS.


As I have already mentioned in previous posts, I found videos really helpful and valuable when it comes to learning at home. You can have access to them at anytime, pause if it is needed, and watch it all over again.  

Although these videos  correspond to how to teach writing to our students, I found them useful to refresh my memory. I believe that the content found in this entry not only provides information on how to  improve our students' writing skills, but also fundamental formation for us as teachers. We will certainly have to write  academic papers on the future and I think it's good to have some material about it at hand, just in case. 






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario